Thursday, January 18, 2018

Florida Gulf Coast University

Florida Gulf Coast University is hosting Eagle Expo on Saturday, February 17.  This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in FGCU to step foot on campus and see if our university is the right fit for them.  The event begins at 8:45am and goes until 1:00pm. 
 
Students who attend Eagle Expo will have the following opportunities:
 
  • Admissions, Financial Aid, and Student Affairs sessions
  • Academic presentations
  • Clubs and Organizations resource fair
  • Riding tours of campus
  • Residence Hall tours
  • Much, much more!
 
 
I also wanted to share with you that I am the new recruiter for your area, so if I am contacting the wrong person, please forward my information along or let me know so I can update my database!
 
Please feel free to forward this information on to your students or colleagues who are able to help us spread the word.  As always, if you have any questions regarding this event or anything FGCU-related, I would be happy to help or connect you with the right person at our university. 
 
Thank you,
 
 
Katie Catina
Undergraduate Admissions Recruiter
Florida Gulf Coast University
239.590.7913